Flanged & Hemmed Metal Signs

By - SpmScioto
10-11-22 11:49 AM

Create a Custom Metal Sign with Flanged or Hemmed Sides

Flanging and hemming relates to how the sign is folded or bent. a flange is typically a 90 degree bend used for double faced signs, wood back frame signs, etc. Hemming is a 180 degree fold generally used for plaque signs with cardboard backer inserts. Scioto Signs can bend the edges of your sign many ways to achieve the desired results.